- We are now offering an alternative to in-office visits.
- You can schedule a virtual visit with Dr. Lukens using the EyecareLive app.
To download the EyecareLive App:
Here’s what you need to know about scheduling your virtual visit:
What does a virtual visit mean?
- You can save a trip into the office and have a video call with Dr. Lukens via EyecareLive App
Which appointments qualify for a virtual visit?
- Urgent needs like red eye, pink eye, after hours care, remote monitoring, and follow-up care.
Which appointments are excluded from a virtual visit?
- Comprehensive eye exams, special in office testing, new patient exams.
- If you are unsure, just ask us? You can send messages to us via EyecareLive too!
How much does it cost?
- That depends on the visit, but our fees for virtual visits range from no charge to $105.
When are appointments available?
- Depends on doctor availability
How do I schedule a virtual visit?
- Download the EyecareLive app using the link below. Select Dr. Lukens as your preferred provider and Click Schedule a Consultation. You’ll describe your reason for the visit and take pictures of your eyes if needed. **Be sure to follow the instructions in the app.
What happens next?
- Dr. Lukens will have a video call with you via EyecareLive which looks a lot like a Facetime call.
Bridgeside Shopping Center
2651 Blanding Ave. Suite B
Alameda, CA 94501
We accept many insurance plans including:
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- Davis Vision
- VCP (Humana CompBenefits)
- MES (Medical Eye Services)