Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Our comprehensive eye examinations include determining your eyeglass prescription as well as checking for glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic changes, ocular damage from high blood pressure, and ultra violet light damage. Essentially the exam is a thorough evaluation of your eye health. You should receive a comprehensive eye examination annually.
Contact Lens Services
- New to contacts lenses? - If you have never worn contact lenses before, the contact lens fitting fees include teaching you how to insert and remove the lenses, ensuring a healthy fit initially and at the follow-up visits, any trial contact lenses needed*, and a contact lens care kit. Three months of contact lens related follow-up visits are also included.
- Already wearing contact lenses? - If you are new to our office, we can evaluate your current contact lenses to ensure the health of your eyes, renew your prescription, and order your annual supply. To assist us in serving you, please bring your contact lens prescription (or your contact lens boxes) to your office visit and please wear your contacts to the office. We will also provide you with a contact lens care kit.
- Need better contact lenses? - If your old contact lenses are no longer comfortable, fit in an unhealthy fashion, or no longer serve your vision needs, you may need a refit. The contact lens refit fees include ensuring a healthy fit initially and at the follow-up visits, any trial contact lenses needed*, and a contact lens care kit. Three months of contact lens related follow-up visits are also included. We will work with you to assess your needs and determine the best options for your eyes - health and vision!
- Our LASIK evaluations include consultation and preliminary screening tests to help determine if you are a good candidate for refractive surgery. We also provide convenient follow-up, post-op care at our office.
*any special order contact lenses needed for a fitting are an additional fee.
Bridgeside Shopping Center
2651 Blanding Ave. Suite B
Alameda, CA 94501
We accept many insurance plans including:
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- Davis Vision
- VCP (Humana CompBenefits)
- MES (Medical Eye Services)